For our Cincinnati, OH and Northern Kentucky District, we are in search of an accomplished District Operations Manager to oversee the effective operations and sales initiatives for the area. We need a highly driven individual that has a proven record of growth and operational excellence. The District Operations Manager will understand the relationship between operations and sales and can drive both towards success. We need a passionate leader that is energized by the challenges of growth and the rewards that come from it. This position will report to our COO.
Vandalia Rental was founded 62 years ago, but we have only just begun our growth. In seven years’ time, we have increased our revenues by 500%, our team count by 250% and our OEC of rental equipment by 400%. With this exponential growth, we have become one of the leading independent equipment rental companies in the nation while maintaining multi-year nominations as The Business Journal's Best Place to Work. To continue these wins, we need to add a driven to succeed, District Operations Manager to our Cincinnati, OH and Northern Kentucky team to ensure continued growth and long term success.
Key performance objectives for the District Operations Manager:
1. Leading, coaching, developing and challenging the equipment rental branch managers and sales leaders in your district to achieve quality, revenue and rate goals.
2. Formulate effective business development strategies to ensure long-term success within your district.
3. Optimize and oversee rental operations and sales to ensure success with district and company goals.
- A will to win and succeed
- 5-10 years’ experience in the general equipment rental industry or similar strongly preferred
- 5-10 years successful experience in multisite leadership required
- Four-year degree preferred, but not required
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Position will be based in Cincinnati, OH but must be willing to travel locally 50%+ to branches and customer sites. National travel is less than 10%
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Must be authorized to work in The United States
- Must be able to visit customer job sites and be exposed to their environments; to include, but not limited to construction sites, industrial facilities, administrative offices, etc.
Salary and Benefits:
- Annual salary $135,000 - $150,000 plus bonus opportunity - $25,000 guaranteed first year bonus
- $1,138 per month truck allowance
- 401(k) - $1 for $1 match, up to 6% of your salary
- Medical, dental, vision insurances
- $50,000 life and AD&D policy at no cost
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Relocation provided as necessary