The Credit Administrator is responsible for supporting and effectively administering processes and special projects within the Credit team that may include: research, portfolio analysis and tracking, loan policy maintenance and updates, credit related training, and appraisal management support.
- Credit Administration Support: Provides credit administration support and service that ensures a professional experience that is defect free, timely, and caring. Maintains Credit Administration policies, processes, procedures, and department tools and resources that create efficiencies for the timely delivery of work and training to various credit-related functions within the Bank.
- Project & Process Coordination: Provides administrative support to help research and compile data that informs Credit Administration in managing and identifying credit weaknesses and potential problem areas. Compiles and organizes data and documentation and performs follow-up on Credit and Loan Review related items. Prioritizes inquiries and requests while anticipating and proactively troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance. Gathers and uploads reporting in preparation for internal and external regulatory and financial exams and audits. May gather and submit reporting in response to legal requests or subpoenas.
- Appraisal and Vendor Management Support: Compiles and organizes data to support the needs and requests of the Vendor Management Committee. May perform property site inspections, collect property comp. data, and input data into various software to support the Bank’s appraisal management function.
- Collaboration: Works collaboratively within and across teams to effectively support Credit Administration tasks related to appraisal management, vendor management, training, and loan review. Ensures Credit Administration forms, documents, policies and procedures are properly maintained. Contributes to credit administration training activities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time without notice.
Expectations, Skills & Qualifications:
- A role model for our core values: Do the Right Thing, G.S.D (Get Stuff Done), One Team, and Give
- Demonstrated commitment to defect free, timely and caring client
- Is accountable for demonstrating compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act, Privacy of Consumer Financial Information and all other federal and state rules and regulations as it pertains to their position at the
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel, Word and
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Knowledgeable and performs duties in compliance with bank policies, procedures, and regulations
- Demonstrate a collaborative work style and is respectful of others
- Demonstrate self-motivation and present a resourceful work ethic
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to work at a fast
- Flexible to a change in a growing
- Ability to read and interpret documentation such as operating and procedure
Education & Experience:
A High School Diploma and a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in related position (credit or loan assistant), or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to type, carry, handle and feel objects, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and more with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception in the window environment and the ability to adjust focus.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Local travel is expected for this position
*The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Tradition Capital Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.