The Customer Experience (CX) Coordinator acts as the first point of contact for all managed services (contract) and time and material customers who require voice, data, cabling, or other smart hands service. The role coordinates service activities with internal technical resources and subcontractor partners, enforces service level agreements, and works with cross-functional teams including Project Management, Sales, Procurement/Warehouse and Accounting
to ensure customer needs are met.
The CX Team is responsible for transactional tasks including arranging service activities with internal technical resources and subcontractor partners, assisting with enforcing service level agreements, and collaborating with cross-functional teams including Project Management, Sales, Procurement/Warehouse and Accounting to ensure customer needs are met.
- First point of contact for managed services and time & material customers.
- Answer incoming calls and/or respond to service request emails.
- Total coverage hours are 7:00am – 5:00pm Central Time – some customers may require responding to emails after hours and weekends.
- Identify and triage service & support type (voice, data, national).
- Gather all necessary information e.g., customer, contact, issue/request, urgency, etc.
- Create cases, service orders, and appointments within ERP adhering to customer service level agreement.
- Identify technical resource required (voice, data, or subcontractor technicians) and schedule as needed.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure customer needs are met, including Technology Team, Project Management, Sales Team, Warehouse and Accounting.
- Coordinate national service work with local partners and facilitate customer communication.
- Manage invoicing process for national work – validate costs, add markup, and work with AR department to ensure timely invoicing of work.
- Enforce SLA with customer and technical resource.
- Keep customer account information and attributes up to date inside of ERP.
- 2-year associate degree or 4-year bachelor’s degree in business or a related field preferred
- Great customer service skills
- Proficiency in Enterprise Resource Planning tools, Microsoft Word, and Excel, and Smartsheet
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- At least 2 years working in a similar role preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with strong follow-up/follow through.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve and navigate complex customer situations.
- Great team player and collaborator
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- STD & LTD
- 50% 401(k) Match
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Quarterly Food Trucks
- Office environment with remote work options.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Matrix NDI is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination against race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.