Partner Veterinary is looking for Neurology Veterinary Assistants to join our Richmond, VA team!
Partner Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Center (PVESC) is a women founded, owned and lead business.
Be a part of reimagining and transforming the veterinary profession by joining our team at the new Urgent Care, Emergency, and Specialty hospital opening this fall in Richmond, VA!
Do you want to grow and advance your skills? Partner Veterinary has you covered!
- We provide our team members with the tools, resources, training, and administrative support to promote an engaging work culture.
To set you up for success from day 1,
- We gift you a *wellness week of PTO prior to your first shift. This time off is 30-40 hours of PTO dependent upon your schedule. Partner Veterinary recognizes the demand on veterinary professionals, and this wellness week allows you to rest and relax before you begin your new job with us.
What does your day look like at Partner?
The Veterinary Assistants emphasis is on tasks related to team and patient care, plus pet family support.
Assignments include, but are not limited to, gentle patient handling, assisting team members with treatments, cleaning, and maintaining supplies, surgical and anesthesia equipment, and inventory, plus accurately entering service charges in the processing database. Collaboration among department and hospital team members is critical to the role.
Our team member benefits and perks:
- *Paid wellness week off prior to start date, if currently employed
- 3 weeks paid vacation, prorated your first year
- Annual uniform allowance
- Contribution to health insurance
- $500 Annual HRA Allowance
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- Bring your pet to work during your shift
- Get role-specific training
- Clear and transparent career development paths
Our 20,000 square foot reimagined building and team design includes:
- Conscious and deliberate building design layout that encourages interdepartmental communication and collaboration
- Unique support roles that enable our team to practice at your highest level
- Scribes document exams and facilitate discharging appointments
- Care Advocates perform client communications, review estimates, and grief discussions to promote continuity of care
- Onsite MRI, CT, Flouro, and more bells and whistles
- Minimum 1 year Veterinary Assistant experience in a neurology, ER, or other specialty department
- Understanding of veterinary workflows and procedures
- Exposure to, or knowledge of Fear-Free techniques and philosophies preferred
- A curious and motivated energy
- Interest in collaborating with the teams across the Partner network
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs. without assistance
Our core values:
- Community Care
Our mission statement is our commitment to our team: “Doing our part to improve the veterinary landscape and pioneer a transformative approach to team health and happiness, creating a healing environment for ourselves and our partners, pet families, and patients.” https://partnervesc.com/careers/
Are you ready to learn more? Visit our website and apply on our careers page. We look forward to meeting you!