OpenLoop is looking for a Provider Tech Support Supervisor based at our HQ in Des Moines, IA. This role will be a member of the IT Team collaborating closely with the IT Manager and the Tech Support Specialist supporting medical provider tech support needs across the country.
About the Role
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and supervising the daily operations of the overseas support team in partnership with the IT Manager
- Actively managing & participating in the shift rotation including weekends, after hours & holidays as needed
- Fields support calls, chat, email, and/or other communication from users with inquiries regarding software programming, connectivity, printing, and similar concerns.
- Guides users through diagnostic and troubleshooting processes, which may include use of diagnostic tools and software and/or following verbal instructions.
- Manages escalated user system issues and concerns.
- Manages the performance development of team members including performance improvement plans
- Directory management
- Other duties as assigned
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our telehealth support solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
In addition to the salary for this role, you would also be eligible for:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Life Insurance, Pet insurance, and more
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.
- 3-5 years of experience in IT systems management
- Support experience required
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Effective written and spoken communication
- Detail Oriented and adaptable
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Weekend and Nights flexibility