The Program Impact (PI) Operations Manager will initiate the development of an efficient and effective scheduling and recruiting process by assessing and utilizing various platforms and strategies to support CSD internal employees and external clients for CSD Access and CSD’s Workforce Solutions. The PI Manager is responsible for assigning Sign Language interpreters, CART (Communication Access Real-Time Translation), transcription (Typewell), captioning, and accessibility audits service requests, and recruiting and onboarding contractors, qualified candidates, and interns for employment opportunities. The PI Operations Manager will report to and work closely with PI’s Senior Director of Operations with planning, organizing, and marketing (through social media platforms) programs, identifying a comprehensive platform, and administering best business practices, as well as carrying out operational duties such as budgetary functions including monitoring, tracking, invoicing, and billing. The PI Operations Manager will also support PI collaborators by providing awareness training and coaching on issues related to Deaf culture and communication access.
- Serve as staff liaison to CSD and CSD Access;
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to clients/access contracts and assist with high-severity requests or issue escalations as needed;
- Add, cancel, or make changes to access requests;
- Produce and process schedules and/or reports as they are requested by administrative staff,?customers, or clients;
- Recruit and onboard access contractors for internal CSD access needs, and evaluate all prospective access providers;
- Work with management to identify and create additional training needs to ensure service level agreements are met;
- Resolve consumer/customer complaints that arise from access situations;
- Provide logistical support to access services for consumers;
- Ensure all data are accurate and conduct regular internal audits;
- Gather feedback from requestors/consumers, personal experience, and access providers using the platform and provide summary reports for platform improvements;
- Act as an advocate and stay current with best practices in inclusive access;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by developing a trusted relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and internal users;
- Maintains contact with national organizations and other post-secondary institutions to keep abreast of current issues and changes in the field of accessibility services; implements best practices and maintains a high quality of interpreting and transcribing services;
- Other duties as assigned.
Dripple Workforce Solutions Essential Functions
- Oversees and administers all facets of the day-to-day operations of the Dripple Freelancer Management Systems (FMS) Platform and activities related to the platform;
- Plans and coordinates the development, implementation, and execution of special projects and other initiatives designed to achieve the overall mission, goals, and objectives of the Dripple Workforce Solutions unit;
- Facilitates and provides quality assurance and ensures the fulfillment of job requests from prospective clients (CSD or external) for contractors/vendors;
- Promotes an inclusive team environment with an emphasis on fostering high-quality professional skills and client services;
- Coordinates and provides the provision of technical guidance, consultation, and other support as needed to clientele within the scope of Dripple’s platform, provides problem-solving as necessary on day-to-day program-related needs and issues;
- Tracks invoices against the SOWs that are defined between independent contractors and their clients to ensure they are maintained in accordance with standards defined by Legal & Compliance as well as Finance;
- Collaborate with various internal departments at CSD to evaluate IC coverage and ensure the quality of services provided;
- Builds and maintains positive relations between Dripple and external stakeholders;
- Recruits onboards, and supports Dripple Independent Contractors as needed;
- Manages communications by collaborating with other members of CSD’s team in relation to social media, media relations, etc.;
- Creates and maintains records, reports, or proposals, including trackable metrics detailing activity across platforms;
- Facilitates online conversations with Dipple's audience, Dripple ICs, and Dripple Clients and responds to queries via Dripple's social media accounts;
- Prepare paperwork and maintain compliance with T&C and Finance departments;
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:?
- Prior experience providing guest/customer service in a dynamic environment;
- Knowledge of ADA compliance laws and regulations;
- Computer competency for data entry and the production of reports and schedules;
- Ability to create social media posts;
- Ability to fulfill the company's standards and values when performing scheduling tasks;
- Have an eye for detail and organization with knowledge of precise content and use of correct grammar tone, navigation, and links;
- Ability to practice a high level of confidentiality;
- Operational knowledge of CSD’s Freelance Management System and other platforms required to complete assigned duties;
- Knowledge of program management and development practices with superior aptitude in technology and practices;
- Excellent time management and self-motivation with the ability to meet deadlines;
- Positive, advocacy-minded, and highly organized with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high standards and working under pressure;
- Ability to work with diverse and multi-disciplinary teams;
- Ability to communicate effectively with varying styles and strong, professional, interpersonal skills across all levels, including American Sign Language.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a related field or 2 years of customer service and scheduling experience;
- Completion of an Interpreter Training Program (ITP) from an accredited College or University (preferred)
- At least 2 years of experience in working with accessibility services or interpreting agencies, or coordinating personnel and/or arranging contracted services;
- Knowledge of accessibility technology;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- Ability to communicate effectively using American Sign Language (required)
Applicants with disabilities who may need a reasonable accommodation during the interview/hiring process should email email@example.com.
Communication Service for the Deaf, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability status, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.