We seek a highly motivated and creative social media intern to join our team. We are looking for a candidate who is driven and enthusiastic about social media, with a keen awareness of the latest trends. As an intern, you will oversee our social media accounts, craft and plan captivating posts and evaluate social media analytics to optimize our campaigns.
CSD acknowledges the unique opportunities of an unpaid internship program. This is an unpaid internship, meaning the intern is not entitled to wages, any compensation, or medical benefits for the time spent during the internship. This internship includes a hands-on work experience with guided industry-relevant training of transferrable skills designed to align with an Intern’s career goals. This position will not replace or displace any employee.
- Manage multiple social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Threads, and Linkedin, by regularly monitoring and updating content.
- Develop creative and engaging social media posts that effectively communicate our brand message and capture the attention of our target audience.
- Utilize social media analytics tools to analyze performance metrics, track campaign results, and generate actionable insights to optimize future strategies.
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions to generate innovative ideas for social media campaigns that align with our marketing objectives and resonate with our audience.
- Collaborate closely with other marketing team members to plan, coordinate, and execute integrated social media strategies that align with overall marketing initiatives.
- Monitor and engage with our social media community by responding to comments, messages, and inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Proof of current enrollment in a four-year college degree program in Business, Project Management, or a similar field to ensure alignment of internship program to coursework.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office 365.
- Ability to effectively contribute and thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented work environment.
- Mentorship and Guidance: A mentor or supervisor will provide feedback and support throughout the internship to ensure effective hands-on training.
- Networking Opportunities: Chance to connect with professionals in the field, including industry contacts and team members.
- Flexible Working Arrangements: Option for flexible working hours or remote work to accommodate the intern’s schedule.
- Professional References and Recommendations: Offer a letter of recommendation or serve as a reference for future job applications.
Applicants with disabilities who may need a reasonable accommodation during the interview/hiring process should email email@example.com.
Communication Service for the Deaf, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability status, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.