As an Intern at CSD Social Venture Fund (CSD SVF), you will work closely with our Program Manager, receiving supervision and guidance. Your primary responsibility will be to assist the CSD SVF Program with entry-level administrative tasks that contribute to fulfilling the organization's workload requirements. By providing support in these areas, you will play a vital role in the smooth operation of CSD SVF.
CSD acknowledges the unique opportunities of an unpaid internship program. This is an unpaid internship, meaning the intern is not entitled to wages, any compensation, or medical benefits for the time spent during the internship. This internship includes a hands-on work experience with guided industry-relevant training of transferrable skills designed to align with an Intern’s career goals. This position will not replace or displace any employee.
- Provide daily support by assisting with administrative tasks and contributing to various projects.
- Actively engage in daily business interactions and assigned tasks to gain valuable industry and organizational knowledge, fostering a deeper understanding of our operations and the social impact landscape.
- Assist in preparing information and conducting research for assigned projects.
- Generate, review, and distribute comprehensive status reports daily or weekly.
- Proof of current enrollment in a four-year college degree program in Business, Project Management, or a similar field, to ensure alignment of internship program to coursework.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office 365.
- Ability to effectively contribute and thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented work environment.
- Assigned Mentorship and Guidance: A mentor or supervisor will provide feedback and support throughout the internship to ensure effective hands-on training.
- Networking Opportunities: Chance to connect with professionals in the field, including industry contacts and team members.
- Flexible Working Arrangements: Option for flexible working hours or remote work to accommodate the intern’s schedule.
- Professional References and Recommendations: Offer a letter of recommendation or serve as a reference for future job applications.
Applicants with disabilities who may need a reasonable accommodation during the interview/hiring process should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communication Service for the Deaf, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability status, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.