The Account Representative is critical to developing good relationships with customers while receiving incoming customer calls, placing orders, and addressing and troubleshooting customer quality concerns.
- Manage multiple inbound and outbound phone calls and emails daily.
- Resolve product inquiries and quoting needs over the phone.
- Efficiently and accurately manage inbound quotes via online portals.
- Review, audit and enter customer purchase orders.
- Determine the nature of order changes and provide insight to customers and field sales agents.
- Receive and relay production, accounting, or shipping changes impacting orders.
- Audit each return or request to arrive at cost and time efficient solutions to individual problems.
- Guide end users to solutions, depending on their needs.
- Use materials provided and industry knowledge to guide customers through troubleshooting and solution identification.
- Provide high quality customer service.
- Guide all incoming foot traffic.
- Follow safety and quality requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by manager or department leader.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software
- HS Diploma or GED required
- College degree preferred (not required)