Fairstead looking for an Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As the Administrative Assistant you will be the first point of contact for the property, and you will provide administrative support for the on-site team. You will handle the flow of people through the property and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Maintains records, documentation, and files, particularly more complex or sensitive files.
- Type letters and memos.
- Track visits and calls.
- Oversees telephone services, email correspondence, and mail distribution.
- Answer phones pleasantly, adhering to the phone techniques as stipulating in the policy and procedures manual.
- Assist in taking work requests and expediting their completion; maintaining records as stated in the policy and procedures manual.
- Maintain courteous communications with residents, applicants, and representatives of other companies.
- Directs office activities and functions to maintain efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Assists clerical and support staff with their assigned duties, particularly when more advanced, skilled, or sensitive work is required.
- Maintains office supplies inventory.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One year of office assistant or customer service experience.
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail and be well-organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Able to effectively present and information and respond to questions from management, vendors, and associates.
- Adhere to tight deadlines and quick turnaround for deliverables.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment where adaptability is imperative.
- Strong written and oral skills.
- Accurate with a strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Compensation: $17 - $20 + overtime eligible
Health Benefits: Generous employer contribution medical, dental. Employer paid vision.
15 PTO, 7 sick days
Generous holiday schedule, paid maternity leave
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- 401K Plan
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Long Term Disability
- Nationwide Pet Insurance