$58,000 - $70,000 per year
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with High Country Beverage!
HCB is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
High Country Beverage represents some of the best brands in the world such as Coors Light, Coors Banquet, Blue Moon, Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Guinness, Fat Tire, White Claw, Truly, and a number of other world famous brands!
- HCB employees rave about the team members and management they work with. The organized systems we have in place keep things running smoothly which keeps our employees happy. Not to mention, a career in beer has a lot of perks, including but not limited to:
- Paid vacation (accruing 2 weeks of paid vacation during your first year)
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Great discounts on beer, wine, and spirits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Taxi Reimbursement program to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company sponsored parties including FACs, holiday parties, and family friendly events
- High quality, low employee contribution benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, ST/LT Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% match, 100% vesting
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- On site hospitality room with weekly happy hours to enjoy the beverages we carry and take part in new product tasting events
This position is responsible for all training and onboarding for sales trainees in Northern Colorado. This position manages all sales trainees’, route relief, and merchandisers’ schedules based on service and vacation coverage needs within the sales department. This position is responsible for training to High Country’s standards on sales activities, programming, retail account standards, and overall quality assurance and proper rotation of HCB products.
- Safely maneuver cases and kegs
- Ability to safely lift 160 lbs without accommodations
- Remain compliant with drug, alcohol, and motor vehicle policies
- Maintain work productivity over differing conditions including but not limited to temperature and order quantity
- Adhere to all state and company policies and procedures
- Maintain and create required call frequency for merchandisers in the top large format chain accounts.
- Manage, train, and motivate the sales merchandisers and route relief team. Ensure new hires are properly trained and equipped to confidently perform their roles daily. Ensure they are prepared to take on a sales position by going thorough training.
- Manage all onboarding and assigned work withs for all new sales trainees and hit all training deadlines.
- Work closely with Division Managers for assignments based on big volume deliveries or large projects to execute to include signage, displays, vacation coverage, and resets.
- Conducts weekly team meeting with designated team to ensure clear and timely direction as a team on upcoming items.
- Responsible for adhering to State and HCB credit regulations and policies and collects outstanding debts as requested by HCB management.
- Understands and complies with all local, state and federal regulations along with all HCB policies and procedures.
- High Country Beverage offers 7 day a week, 24-hour service. The Sales Training Coordinator is responsible to oversee direct reports training and on-going performance in On-Call and weekend merchandising responsibilities.
- Complete monthly reports, vehicle mileage reports and special assignments at the request of the Director of Sales and Marketing. Submits all required reports neat and on time.
- Position may be asked to work selected weekends.
All Sales positions at HCB are considered leaders in the HCB organization. As such, the Pre-Sales Trainee position will always maintain a professional appearance and attitude. Position will be asked to perform duties “above and beyond the normal” from time to time and expected to cheerfully perform such duties. Position expected to be a positive role model for other HCB employees.
Sales Training Coordinator, Northern Colorado
$58,000 - $70,000
Benefits including: Medical/Dental & Vision, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance, 401(k), paid vacation etc.
Employee Beer Discounts
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.