BridgeTower Media has an opening for an experienced, strategic, innovative and results-driven Digital Sales Executive. This opportunity is for a candidate who has a proven track-record of selling digital audience-based programs at a b2b marketing technology company, b2b media company, or digital agency.
What skills does the job require?
- At least 5 years’ experience of b2b digital advertising sales success
- Skilled in managing client relationships and developing true partnerships
- Self-starter with the ability to work remotely and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled in prospecting and uncovering new business
- Navigate and foster relationships with C-level clients, and drive success in corporate and matrix organizations
- Effective persuasion and communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks and projects
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team oriented
- Utilize CRM effectively and efficiently to manage a pipeline and create accurate forecasts
What will you be Responsible for?
- Drive NEW business sales
- Meet weekly prospecting quota for new business through networking, outreach, and referrals
- Work with multiple teams to drive strategic account planning, digital sales education, proposal creation, and ultimately close deals that ensure exceptional ROI for BridgeTower Media’s clients
- Develop relationships to identify client needs and opportunities
- Create and present customized and creative digital marketing campaigns for clients
- Reach and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual new business revenue goals
- Manage a specified sales pipeline and develop a strategy for short-term and long-term success
What are the “Nice-to-Haves”?
- Experience in the b2b space, particularly selling to companies in legal, accounting, real estate, healthcare, consulting, banking/finance, and education?
- Digital media sales certification
- Experience with event sponsorship sales and print advertising sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field
What does BridgeTower Media offer?
- A competitive benefits package that includes health, vision, dental plus robust supplementary options.
- Company paid Life, AD&D Insurance & Short and Long-Term Disability coverages
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Free 24-hour TeleMedicine and TeleCounseling Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Leave Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Summer weekend jumpstart hours-off at 2PM on Fridays**
- Over 10 holidays paid
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401K with a company match
- Growth opportunities to build your career
- Learning & Development programs
**As long as business needs are met*
Who is BridgeTower Media?
BridgeTower Media empowers communities with insights and connections to ignite growth in the home furnishings, business, legal, and construction industries. Through a collection of 44 authoritative media properties and publications across 20 U.S. markets, we have deep relationships in the communities we serve, enabling us to provide unparalleled access to industry leaders and expert information.
BridgeTower Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in our workplace.