This position will be responsible for playing a key role in prepping, packaging, shipping and receiving devices to meet contract deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Process sales orders from our existing client base along with new sales.
• Process substantial volumes of inventory into our account management system while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
• Ensure timely and accurate shipment of product(s) to customer’s.
• Assemble large quantities of plastic cases with devices at a continuously rapid pace.
• Field inquiries related to new and existing orders; research information regarding order confirmation, delivery, order changes, and related matters in order to maintain excellent customer service.
• Process client returns on a daily basis, un-case and clean devices required.
• Communicate with other internal departments on a regular basis.
• Restock supplies and inventory as needed.
• 1-2 years fulfillment/order processing experience
• Beginner/Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with a high attention to detail
• High energy, self-starter who is driven to provide excellent customer service for internal and external customers
• Excellent Time Management and Organizational skills
• Ability to adapt to change quickly and efficiently
• Experience using CRM software and shipping programs preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical capabilities include the ability to:
Bestpass is a unique and growing company in the Capital District! At Bestpass, you will find a collaborative work-culture that is dedicated to its employees' personal growth and development. A three-time consecutive winner of the Albany Business Review's Best Places to Work award, our fun and casual work environment stimulates creative thinking and encourages employees to challenge themselves, to better serve our clients. Come join a team of passionate professionals that works hard, makes a difference and has some fun along the way!