$52,000 to $56,000 annually
Must have a valid CDL A
Monday- Friday, Early Shift
Home every night
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career with High Country Beverage!
High Country Beverage is a fast-paced company that’s always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction. Our employees take pride in being the #1 beer distributor in the country, with top-selling brands like Coors Light, New Belgium, Samuel Adams, Guinness, and Corona. HCB always looks for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team-oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
HCB’s goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. HCB provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement.
HCB employees rave about the team members and management they work with. The organized systems we have in place keep things running smoothly, which keeps our employees happy. Not to mention, a career in beer has a lot of perks, including but not limited to:
- Paid vacation (accruing two weeks of paid vacation during your first year)
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Great discounts on HCB-distributed products
- Career advancement opportunities
- Taxi Reimbursement program to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company-sponsored parties, including holiday parties and family-friendly events
- High quality, low employee contribution benefits, including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, ST/LT Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% match, 100% vesting
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- On-site hospitality room with weekly happy hours to enjoy the beverages we carry and take part in new product tasting events
- Physically unloading and moving cases and kegs of product, some weighing as much as 165lbs
- Present a professional attitude and appearance
- Execute quality service for each account, including helping our retailers with product rotation, stocking shelves, building displays, and organizing our product.
- Completing assigned route safely, accurately, and efficiently even during varying weather conditions and working in challenging environments; this could include dealing with stairs, curbs, docks, tight parking lots, snow, rain, etc.
- Ability to maintain a CDL A license
- Safely maneuver product by hand and with hand trucks
- Ability to safely lift 160 lbs without accommodations
- Remain compliant with drug, alcohol, and motor vehicle policies
- Maintain work productivity over differing conditions, including but not limited to temperature and order quantity
- Adhere to all state and federal laws and company processes and procedures
Beer Deliver Driver, Grand Junction
Benefits include Medical/Dental & Vision, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness Insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, etc.
Employee Discounts on HCB distributed products Advancement Opportunities
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note that selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.