As a Help Desk Specialist you will:
- Respond to inquiries and complete service requests that originate by phone, web-based portals, email or other methods.
- Identify, research and resolve issues. This includes sufficient follow-up with the issue originator.
- Adhere to consistent processes throughout the recognition, research, isolation, and follow-up tasks.
A Day in the Life:
- Provide support to end users on a variety of application-related issues
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Properly track and escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Identify, research, and resolve application issues
- Expand and maintain the application resolution repository of best practices
- Perform general maintenance tasks and investigate more complex application problems
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
- Consistently and accurately manage the flow of support requests and resolutions.
- Acquire a reputation for outstanding customer service as measured through standard feedback mechanisms (ex: surveys) and management reports
- Develop a detailed understanding of the applications in use and the core value these products provide.