Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Choisys is seeking candidates for a full-time Web Developer positions with a Top Secret clearance for support to our client in Vienna, VA.
• Apply advanced IT principles, concepts, methods, standards, and practices sufficient to develop and interpret policies, procedures, and strategies governing the planning and delivery of services throughout the agency
• Provide expert technical advice, guidance, and recommendations to management and other technical specialists on critical IT issues
• Present recommendations for adoption of new methodologies and lead implementation
• Create and/or maintain operating systems, communications software, database packages, compilers, assemblers, and utility programs
• Modify existing software and create special-purpose software to ensure efficiency and integrity between systems and applications
• Provide support to develop web-based applications including online customer service to transform Government agencies to be able to deliver their services online
• Provide support in developing the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the web-site
• Provide support for the implementation of interfaces to applications
Minimum Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline with six years of relevant experience in database administration OR
• Associate’s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline with eight years of relevant experience in database administration
• Eight years of relevant experience in web software development and applicable certifications
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.