The Director of Product Marketing & Professional Education is responsible for the development and implementation of product marketing plans and aligned customer learning strategies & programs that drive lead generation, while building customer engagement, knowledge, and advocacy with SPR Therapeutics products. This person will lead the product management and professional education teams to ensure successful product & program launches, with clear & cohesive marketing plans, while providing guidance to ensure we have successfully aligned and implemented customer education programs that meet customers where they are in their customer journey, and track program effectiveness to ensure appropriate use of SPR products and effective use of SPR resources.
- Lead and coach product management team as they: conduct customer research and competitive analyses to inform the value proposition and commercialization plan development for new products and features; develop and execute product and program launch (go-to-market) plans including positioning, messaging, and promotional strategies.
- Collaborate with product marketing and marketing communications teams to develop high-impact marketing campaigns & launches.
- Collaborate with professional education team to build annual customer program roadmap by customer type to deliver world class education experience.
- Lead & coach professional education team and collaborate with business leaders to create and execute effective and understandable Professional Education curriculum and programs.
- Track and analyze marketing and professional education campaign performance, providing actionable insights and recommendations for optimization.
- Prepare and execute aligned annual plan in collaboration with business unit stakeholders, marketing, and education teams.
- Collaborate with team to ensure timely contracting and engagement in content development.
- Implement process improvements and leverage teams’ talent to drive best-in-class product marketing & professional education team.
- Develop working knowledge of all SPR products and clinical trials.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or health-related field, or extensive experience in medical industry. Master’s degree preferred.
- 7+ years experience in product marketing, with a consistent record of developing and implementing successful product marketing programs.
- Strong understanding and/or work experience in professional/medical education and curriculum development preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling narratives and effectively present ideas.
- Ability to use insights, data, and statistical analyses to drive decisions and optimize work.
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize.
- Successful track record working in cross-functional teams and leading multiple projects/teams simultaneously.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and collaborate optimally at all levels of the organization.
- Passion for education, marketing, and SPR’s mission.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail.
- Ability to get the job done in a “can-do” environment, allowing for flexible hours, depending upon the project and/or customer needs.
- Remote and small office environment.
- Must be willing to travel (~20-30%).