GoldenWolf is seeking a Senior Application Developer to work at the direction of the Government Lead to design, code, test, debug, and document web applications that meet project requirements. This individual will partner and collaborate with other application developers to meet project goals and will recognize and understand the use of design patterns at an advanced level.
- Develops, codes, tests, debugs, and documents applications systems to achieve client objectives.
- Provides information, analysis, and ad hoc support or training for client leadership and staff, enabling them to understand and take advantage of technologies that will benefit the organization.
- Develop technical designs and procedures for new or revised applications.
- Performing tuning and maintenance of applications and interfaces.
- Participates in various design projects from concept to completion.
- Provides responsive design solutions to help build the optimal user experience.
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with team members and leadership to ensure the implementation of their ideas.
- 8-10 + years experience developing Web and mobile applications using C# and .NET Core 3+.
- Familiarity with DISA Application Security Technical Information Guides (STIGs) and secure coding principles with regard to application development within the DoD environment.
- Knowledge of IT concepts, principles, methods, and practices to develop, implement, and maintain systems and services, assess the effectiveness of current systems and services, evaluate the feasibility of new systems and services, and provide advice and guidance on complex issues.
- Skill in communicating ideas, concepts, methods, analyses, evaluations, and recommendations clearly, logically, and convincingly, either by oral or written means of communication to both technical and management groups with equal facility and clarity.
- Skill in both oral and written communications to manage projects, provide training and assistance, provide technical advisory services, and prepare correspondence for web applications.
- Detailed knowledge of Intranet architecture, software browsers, and private enterprise technology advancements and processes to include the use of applications at the system’s level to design, justify or recommend system structures and upgrades and the ability to develop/modify web pages and system data to ensure optimum operation.
- Ability to initiate and participate in design/architecture creation and review
- Demonstrated ability to communicate analytical discoveries and appropriate recommendations/mitigation strategies effectively and clearly to all levels of customers.
- Ability to critically examine, evaluate, and problem-solve.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to deliver products on time, on schedule, and within budget. Flexibility and ability to adapt to rapidly changing and often time-constrained environments.
- Ability to acquire skills/capabilities necessary to meet growing needs/demands of systems/software/hardware.
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodologies and test-driven development. Knowledge of Shell scripting, any scripting language (Python, Ruby, PHP or other)
- Security +
- Knowledge and experience of relational database schemas including XML and SQL, including writing and maintaining SQL stored procedures and SSIS packages
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 and Git.
- Knowledge of higher echelon and DHA IT standards, policies, and procedures to advise users, carry out projects, and ensure compliance with IT standards.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to work remotely and on-site as required by the position, client, and/or contract.
- May be required to travel up to 20%.
The work environment is typical of those employees who perform this job's essential duties?and responsibilities. Employees may be required to travel. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. ?
Job Type: Full-Time (at least 40 hours a week)
Benefits Offered for full-time employees:
- 11 Federal Observed Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and employee-paid supplemental benefits
- 401K Retirement Savings
- Paid Time Off
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity or national origin.