Golden Wolf, LLC is seeking a highly motivated, versatile Financial Management Associate to produce high-quality documentation (policy, Concept of Operation and standard operating procedures) for a governmental healthcare organization. You will join a team of talented professionals who work collaboratively with organizational and technical subject matter experts and process engineers to provide the infrastructure for our Government client.
- Prepare budget spreadsheets identifying potential funding requirements and estimates.
- Prepare monthly Financial Reports, provide data for quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports, analyze budget allocations, and provide as-needed support to Government staff for all budget requirements.
- Coordinate tracking tools and logs necessary for program or project monitoring including fiscal year spend-plan monitoring and fund utilization.
- Assist with responses to audit requirements.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Business, Accounting, Healthcare Administration or another related field is recommended. Relevant courses include budgeting, statistics, mathematics, and accounting.
Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) is recommended
Must have experience in Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting & Execution (PPBE) process. Preferred experience in Defense Acquisition, DoD Financial Management Regulation (FMR), and the Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR).
Skills: MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to work remotely and on-site as required by the position, client and/or contract requirements.
- May be required to travel up to 20%.
The work environment is typical of those employees who perform the essential duties?and responsibilities of this job. Employee may be required to travel. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. ?
Job Type: Full-Time (at least 40 hours a week)
Benefits Offered for full time employees:
- 11 Federal Observed Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and employee paid supplemental benefits
- 401K Retirement Savings
- Paid Time Off
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity or national origin.