USAirports is a family-owned, full service FBO that operates 24/7/365 and serves the aviation community as a fixed base operator in a state-of-the-art facility at the Frederick Douglass - Greater Rochester International Airport. USAirports provides a full range of amenities and support services such as fueling, hangaring, aircraft maintenance, cargo handling, and ramp parking to the airlines, general aviation and transient aircraft on the airfield.
We are seeking a part-time Customer Service Representative for the morning shift that offers a rewarding work experience and benefits that include 401k and paid sick leave.
Reports to: VP - Customer Service, Sales and Marketing
Part Time Hours: A Shift: 0500-1330
Workdays: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Hourly Rate: $16.00 to $18/hr. Based on Experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive, greet, and assist passengers and crew in person and via other modes of oral, written or electronic communication (i.e., fax, email, Unicom/air to ground radio).
- Assist customers with requested services such as fuel, hangar space, lodging, catering, ground transportation, and other needs.
- Respond to customer requests and needs regarding Company services.
- Perform and record customer transactions and billing for services rendered.
- Maintain records and other clerical duties.
- Maintain passenger/crew and refreshment areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent communicator, friendly personality, and professional attitude.
- Motivated and alert team player who is composed and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with accuracy.
- Shows confidence and reliability in all aspects of performance.
- Excellent dependability and able and willing to work flexible work hours/shifts.
- Computer literate: Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- High School Diploma or GED required; some college/university is preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must pass a 10-year background check for Airport ID.
- Must have a valid NYS Driver’s License.
- Impeccable personal presentation and appearance.
- Experience in airline, hospitality/resort, travel services, catering, personal customer service industries or military service desired but not necessary.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Able to perform repetitive tasks and motions, including bending at the waist and knees, standing, sitting, squatting, and kneeling.
- Must be able to lift and carry 25 lbs. from floor to waist level.
- Must have sufficient vision, hearing, and ability to safely perform the essential functions of the position.
- Ability to wear PPE (personal protective equipment) such as ear protection, safety glasses, and high visibility clothing when required.
USAirports is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by Federal, State, or Local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. USAirports makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.