Creature Comforts is seeking a passionate and creative Brand Activation Specialist to join our dynamic team! As a Brand Activation Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in crafting visually appealing displays, managing retail inventory, and promoting our diverse range of offerings. Your mission: to elevate brand visibility, boost sales and provide an extraordinary retail experience for our dedicated fans.
Merchandising and Display:
- Design and build eye-catching and innovative displays of craft beer products in retail/off-premise locations.
- Strategically arrange products to maximize visibility, highlight promotions, and engage customers.
- Ensure all displays are organized, well-stocked, regularly rotated and adhere to established merchandising guidelines.
- Monitor inventory levels at retail locations and report any out-of-stock or low stock situations to the assigned Commercial Sales Team representative.
- Rotate stock to maintain product freshness and minimize waste.
Promotion and Marketing:
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team to execute promotional campaigns and product launches.
- Install signage, banners, and all provided promotional materials to communicate product features and programming benefits.
- Educate customers about Creature beer styles, flavor profiles and pairing.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with store managers, staff, and customers.
- Provide training and product knowledge sessions to store employees to enhance their ability to assist customers.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and consumer preferences.
- Provide feedback to the sales and marketing teams to help shape future offerings and in-market strategies.
- Assist in the execution of events, tastings, and promotions.
- Represent the company at trade shows, festivals, and other relevant industry events.
- Utilize KARMA to generate regular reports on account visits, performance, product movement and merchandising initiative execution.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in some aspect of the three-tier system or customer service industry preferred but not required.
- Passion for Creature Comforts beer and a strong knowledge of different beer styles, brewing methods, and trends.
- Creativity and an eye for design, with the ability to create in market displays.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with the ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to accommodate some overnight travel, not to exceed more than 25% of total work time, travel expenses covered by CCBC.
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends to attend events as needed.