- Bachelor's degree in a technical field.
- 5+ years of professional work experience expertise in web front-end single-page application (SPA) development.
- Experience working in a modern single-page application framework, such as Angular 16.
- Experience mentoring developers and conducting code reviews.
- Experience utilizing asynchronous concepts, including callbacks, promises, event handlers, and reactive programming.
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs for server-side functionality.
- Experience organizing and managing state reactively across multiple components.
- Ability to break down front-end components into business logic and presentation logic, ensuring separation of concerns and maintainability.
- Experience transforming designer comps into visually appealing and accessible interfaces from designer comps.
- Foster a culture of mentorship, collaborating closely with and supporting other team members.
- Collaborate closely with the development team to create and implement new features using Angular 16, ensuring separation of concerns and maintainability.
- Create and implement a combination of Angular Material and in-house presentational components to meet design requirements.
- Create and thoroughly test reusable Angular UI components to enhance user experience and ensure maintainability.
- Debug existing code across various browsers, ensuring smooth functionality.
- Contribute to an agile software development environment, following the Kanban methodology.
Additional Qualifications (Nice-to-Haves):
- Familiarity with AngularJS and/or React.
- Experience using external component libraries like Angular Material, Material-UI, Bootstrap, Tailwind, etc.
- Proficiency with version control tools like GIT/VSTS.
- Experience with the Microsoft stack.
- Ability to work effectively in a hybrid role, collaborating with colleagues both locally and remotely.
Join Chmura and become part of our creative and driven team. We offer a dynamic work environment, opportunities for growth, and the chance to make a significant impact on our products. Apply now and embark on an exciting career journey with us!
Chmura is not able to provide sponsorship for this role.
We back our colleagues with the following benefits/programs:
- Competitive base salaries
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance benefits, 100% of premium paid by Chmura
- Commuter Benefits (Flexible Spending Account)
- Up to a 4% Company Match on retirement savings plan
- Paid parental leave for expecting parents, regardless of gender, offered for pregnancy, adoption or surrogacy
- Free and confidential support for counseling, personal and work-related issues through our employer-sponsored service with Anthem (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employee Development Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Chmura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Chmura promotes a drug-free workplace. Chmura will consider for employment, qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, following applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.