Primary Job Duties:
• Execute all of the job duties of the FOH department positions
• Ability to resolve larger guest service issues and manage on shift guest service standards
• Manage on shift labor efficiency and safety standards
• Oversee and ensure compliance for training of FOH new hires
• Manage cash control standards per company policies and accurately fulfill daily deposits
• Maintain or exceed all sales goals as directed by the General Manager
• Oversee team member scheduling per labor templates
• Assist with coordinating periodic deep cleaning and enforcing opening/closing procedures
• Assist with managing shift operations (cash control, safety, quality control, etc.)
• Assist as needed in other areas as requested by the General Manager
• Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
• Must be comfortable climbing on a ladder
Standard Company Expectations:
• Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
• Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
• Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
• Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
• Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
• Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
• Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
• Maintains uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.