Seeking a Construction Administrator to serve as the “project lead” throughout the construction process. Responsible for all day-to-day aspects of the construction phase, including record keeping, construction monitoring, budget review, communications, and quality assurance. Responsibilities:
- Plans, evaluates, and monitors construction performance and ensures that budgetary, quality, and performance goals are met.
- Works in collaboration with the Project Manager and the rest of the project team.
- Maintains compliance with all legal requirements and regulatory standards, and assures commitment to the highest standards of quality.
- Initiates communication and consistent reporting with Project Manager on activities related to construction.
- Oversees the construction process, closely monitoring the construction budget and scheduling.
- Coordinates, reviews, and approves product submittals.
- Assists in pre-construction verification measurements.
- Reviews and signs payment requests; processes RFI’s (Requests for Information) and change orders, and reviews cost proposals.
- Processes contracts’ closeout documentation
- Keeps open lines of communication with team members through regular meetings and site observation; serves as a liaison between clients, contractors, and consultants. Works in conjunction with the Project Manager to negotiate disputes with contractors.
- Works in conjunction with the Project Manager to negotiate disputes with contractors.
- Conducts Substantial Completion and Final Inspections.
- Assists or leads pre-bid, pre-construction, and construction progress meetings.
- Evaluates and monitors compliance with regulatory codes and quality control standards.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or Construction Management preferred
EXPERIENCE: Three years of architectural or related construction experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook.
- Knowledge preferred in Revit, Microsoft Project.
- Knowledge of construction documents.
- Knowledge of construction law.
- Knowledge of construction regulatory agencies and issues
LICENSES: Driver’s License