Come Smile with Us!
Do you love working in technology and have a passion for making a difference in our community? This is an opportunity for you! Delta Dental of Iowa is seeking a Technology Intern to join our team for Summer 2024. We are excited to participate in the Iowa Economic Development’s Insure Your Future program, an early-stage internship initiative, designed for freshman/sophomore students to explore the insurance industry. Program participants will rotate in technology roles and experience how our teams use technology to improve the health and smiles of the people we serve. You will gain hands-on experience, learn from subject matter experts, collaborate with cross functional teams and provide customer focused solutions.
Why Delta Dental of Iowa?
For your smile. For your health. For your community.
At Delta Dental of Iowa, we’re more than just a dental and vision insurance company. Improving health and wellness is at the center of everything we do. As a not-for-profit, we aim to build stronger communities by investing in actions that promote and improve health. Delta Dental of Iowa invests 40% of our dollars directly back into the communities we serve.
Come see why we are passionate about "Bringing Smiles" to our customers. Our team enjoys competitive pay and benefits, an awesome "One Team" approach, and a company culture that fosters "Exceptional Quality Service" and "Leadership at All Levels." Together, we can make a difference – not only in Iowa but across the country.
- Must be a freshman or sophomore undergraduate student working toward bachelor's degree in technology, software engineering, business or related field.
- Must have taken at least one Java and one computer science fundamentals course.
- Must be able to demonstrate current 3.0 GPA or higher through transcripts.
- Must be available for leadership development/networking sessions from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM on the following dates:
- Tuesday, June 4, 2024
- Tuesday, June 18, 2024
- Tuesday, July 9, 2024
- Tuesday, July 23, 2024
- Must be registered as a student to a college or university for the 2024 Fall session.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Delta Dental of Iowa is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons without unlawful regard of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, individuals with disabilities, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.