Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join a team of IT professionals at INSCOM in Ft. Belvoir, VA. The candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills. They must also be a US Citizen and have an active Top Secret/SCI DoD Security Clearance.
• Manage all aspects of project management utilizing the PMBoK and our IEDOM approach with little to no supervision.
• Manage of schedule and resources.
• Coordinate with other teams such as IA/CS, business process engineering, and IT engineering to accomplish projects.
• Responsible for the efficient management of this task order and all associated tasks and perform IT project management functions to include the Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitor and Controlling, and Closing of all projects/programs assigned to include but not limited to planning activities skills, forecasting, budgeting/cost estimating, scheduling, government approved resource allocation, monitoring, controlling and auditing and any other associated IT related tasks.
• Fulfill IT Project Management duties and tasks as specified in the Program Management Institute (PMI) guidelines and directives.
• Complete project planning documents IAW INSCOM prescribed standards of reporting.
• Participate orally and in writing in the staffing of memorandums, executive level letters, executive summaries, information papers, discussion papers, read-ahead packets, concept of operations, operations orders, site surveys, meeting minutes, milestone charts, and trip reports all integral to IT projects.
• Can prepare the following types of executive and senior leader level presentations: desk-side, course(s) of action, introduction, exit, command, and decision briefs at all audience levels from user to the Commanding General.
• Utilize sophisticated analytical techniques to complete initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing.
• Milestones and project documentation deliverables will be measured IAW pace of project and stakeholder/senior leadership demands.
• Conduct day-to-day functions of the project, accountable for any steering group, working groups, in-progress reviews (IPRs), Operations Planning Team (OPT), planning for tactical and strategic options.
• 4-8 years of experience
• Bachelor’s Degree desired in relevant computer-related field or equivalent tech experience or equivalent field of study: Computer Networking or Engineering
• PMP certified desired
• Active TS/SCI DoD Security Clearance
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.