Chmura Economics & Analytics, LLC (“Chmura”) is looking for a qualified Sales Development Representative (SDR) to find and screen potential clients who can benefit from our software products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our Sales team up for success.
Candidate should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Candidate needs to qualify leads and set demos for account executives to follow-up and close opportunities.
Every potential customer is an opportunity for SDRs to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability for the company.
- Associate’s degree in business, psychology, marketing, communications or related field required, Bachelor’s degree preferred. Must be self-aware and organized.
- A history of working effectively in a team setting; previous work or internship experience in a high-volume sales or customer outreach environment preferred.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other sales focused software.
- One or more years experience in Sales or as a SDR with a track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation process.
- Utilize sales tools, cold calling, email, and other platforms to generate new sales opportunities.
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective customers and Account Executives.
- Provide Sales team with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
- Utilize internal training resources to become JobsEQ Fit certified within 90 days of hire.
- Other duties as assigned.
Founded in 1998, Chmura Economics & Analytics is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia’s historic Shockoe Slip with a regional office in Cleveland, Ohio. Chmura provides labor market software (JobsEQ), consulting, and data so you can make informed decisions that grow your community or organization. Our PhD economists, data scientists, and strategic planners are your guide to the labor market. Chmura understands that good data is the backbone of critical thinking. We are committed to delivering the highest quality products and services to each and every client. Our vision is be the nation's preferred provider of economic research, software, and data solutions.
Chmura is not able to provide sponsorship for this role.
We back our colleagues with the following benefits/programs:
- Competitive base salaries
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance benefits, 100% of premium paid by Chmura
- Commuter Benefits (Flexible Spending Account)
- Up to a 4% Company Match on retirement savings plan
- Paid parental leave for expecting parents, regardless of gender, offered for pregnancy, adoption or surrogacy
- Free and confidential support for counseling, personal and work-related issues through our employer-sponsored service with Anthem (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employee Development Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Chmura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Chmura promotes a drug-free workplace. Chmura will consider for employment, qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, following applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.