CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world's largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
About the role
CloudBees is looking for an experienced and inspiring Central EMEA Sales Director who is ready to take the CloudBees Central Sales EMEA organization to the next level during this period of tremendous growth.
This is a unique opportunity to expand and scale the entire Central EMEA sales team. This position reports directly to the VP, Sales EMEA/APAC.
You’re the right candidate for this position if you enjoy the intellectual challenge of navigating an Enterprise sales team with complex sales cycles, a diverse set of customers, building and fostering a culture of ownership, and driving success throughout all levels of your sales organization. We are looking for a candidate with proven ability to dig deep into sales cycles, build pipeline, and focus on revenue targets. A candidate who has shown they can coach sales teams to focus on creating value in the sales cycle, and also work at the executive level to gain respect and trust during the sales process.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to identify, build and promote great talent.
Our goal is to help companies optimize their software development processes supporting the Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration of code in order to improve productivity, time to market, quality and innovation. With 70%+ of software development professionals in the CD/CI space using Jenkins today and more than 100,000 Active installations, CloudBees leverages this active adoption to provide enhanced Enterprise Continuous Delivery software solutions that are optimized, supported, secure and can readily scale for Enterprise customers.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the sales strategies for CloudBees in Central EMEA, according to its strategic plan, and assign all sales force activities to support rapid growth across different segments and industries.
- Build out and expand an enterprise sales team in Central EMEA, develop and manage a sales pipeline, managing account executives, and help build new partnerships.
- Lead operational and strategic efforts to increase the customer base, customer loyalty, revenue per customer and top-line financial growth for the business.
- Minimum of 10 years in software sales and 3 years of sales leadership experience.
- High energy, hands on, take charge sales executive with proven sales and opportunity leadership skills.
- Proven track record as a consistent top performing sales leader and leading sales team that exceeds revenue goals.
We’re invested in you!
We offer generous paid time off to allow our employees time to rest, recharge and to be present with family and friends throughout the year.At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem-solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.
Please be aware that there are individuals and organizations that may attempt to scam job seekers by offering fraudulent employment opportunities in the name of CloudBees. These scams may involve fake job postings, unsolicited emails, or messages claiming to be from our recruiters or hiring managers.
Please note that CloudBees will never ask for any personal account information, such as cell phone, credit card details or bank account numbers, during the recruitment process. Additionally, CloudBees will never send you a check for any equipment prior to employment. All communication from our recruiters and hiring managers will come from official company email addresses (@cloudbees.com) and will never ask for any payment, fee to be paid or purchases to be made by the job seeker.
If you are contacted by anyone claiming to represent CloudBees and you are unsure of their authenticity, please do not provide any personal/financial information and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take these matters very seriously and will work to ensure that any fraudulent activity is reported and dealt with appropriately. If you feel like you have been scammed in the US, please report it to the Federal Trade Commission at: https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/.
In Europe, please contact the European Anti-Fraud Office at: https://anti-fraud.ec.europa.eu/olaf-and-you/report-fraud_en
Some signs of a recruitment scam:
- Ensure there are no other domains before or after @cloudbees.com. For example: “name.dr.cloudbees.com”
- Check any documents for poor spelling and grammar – this is often a sign that fraudsters are at work.
- If they provide a generic email address such as @Yahoo or @Hotmail as a point of contact.
- You are asked for money, an “administration fee”, “security fee” or an “accreditation fee”.
- You are asked for cell phone account information.
- You are asked to cash a check for “equipment” prior to start.
- You are offered a job offer immediately or without an interview.