- Civil Engineering – Municipal/General
- Civil Engineering – Water Resources
- Civil Engineering – Water/Wastewater
- Civil Engineering - Structural
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Land Survey
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Environmental - Anthropology, Fishery, wildlife, and biology majors.
We are looking to fill each of these internships across all 13 of our office locations.
- Ability to work 40+ hours a week throughout the summer.
- Exceptional organization, communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Possess an ownership mentality and hungriness for growth.
- Learn, ask questions, and have fun!
- Roll with the punches, be ready to adapt to changes, and raise your hand to help with projects and your teammates.
- Work on several projects at one time.
- Be accountable to teammates to complete assigned tasks.
"ISG far exceeds all the criteria an intern would look for in an organization. It’s a forward-thinking innovative organization with inspirational leadership who dedicate time and resources to developing the next generation... Moreover, the leadership team inquired about my passions and then provided specific opportunities for me to explore and expand upon them in various applications...Same as last year, I can't wait to come back!" - 2022 & 2023 ISG Intern
We are 100% owned by our employees! ISG's Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) allows for broader ownership, and the ability to be directly connected to performance, our culture of accountability and opportunism is amplified. Put simply, everyone works hard = everyone benefits, not just an elite group.
We are focused on strengths, using those talents to guide personal development and team collaboration. We are involved in our communities and manage through empowerment. Firm growth is a direct reflection of the dedication, ingenuity, and hard work each ISG owner brings to the office and field every day.
ISG's growth and sustainability are based on the unwavering belief that we need to grow for the betterment of our people and firm. We are entrepreneurial. We believe in having the right people onboard and being disciplined during good times and when faced with new challenges. And most importantly, we foster growth through positive mentorship and progressive ideas that lead to strategic, contextual based decisions. We believe that this unwavering commitment to our culture, clients, and dynamic qualities translates to better services for our partners, and that it will continue to guide ISG's future.