About LiveTrends Design Group
LiveTrends Design Group (LTDG) is the leading design company within the global home décor industry. At LiveTrends we deliver inspiration and joy to over 10 million homes a year by combining two timeless forces, Nature and Art, into unforgettable home decor. Through constant innovation, creativity, and exceptional design we provide retail market leaders across North America and Europe with products and services that are changing the industry. All three of LTDG brands (LiveTrends, Urban Jungle, BeYou) are currently available at retailers such as Lowe’s, Kroger, Target, Costco, Trader Joe’s, Wegmans, and many more.
- Adheres to a daily cleaning schedule for break rooms, restrooms floors etc. Addressing additional cleaning opportunities as needed.
- Ensures a safe working environment in operational areas of the business. Completes safety checklists to ensure critical compliances are met. Addresses any issues and escalates to management when required.
- Performs warehouse and greenhouse maintenance repairs and upkeep at the Apopka operations site. Such tasks include concrete repair, pressure washing, painting, light replacement, etc.
- Assist tradespeople with repairs such as electrical, plumbing and HVAC repairs. Ensures the work is performed to satisfaction and a safe working environment is maintained.
- Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks (e.g. propane heater operation in the winter, storm prep during hurricane season)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment
- Basic math skills
- Well organized with a high situational awareness. This employee must be able to pay attention to the smallest detail to ensure a safe and sanitary environment is maintained throughout operational grounds of the Apopka Facility
- Proven handyman/maintenance experience
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401k
- Medical insurance and additional health benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays throughout the calendar year
- Ability to learn, be creative, and deliver truly beautiful products to millions of consumers.
- Through proven success, motivation, and teamwork, potential for growth and promotions within the organization
Local Candidates Only
To Apply: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/1974151/Livetrends-Design-Group-LLC/Maintenance-and-Sanitation-Technician
LiveTrends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
LiveTrends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of LiveTrends and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
Disclaimer: We do not advertise, recruit nor hire via Google Hangout. We do not request confidential information via email.