Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance is the largest orthopaedic surgery group in Nashville and Middle Tennessee. TOA concentrates on the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and injuries of the musculoskeletal system which allow our patients to live their best life. Ninety plus years later we are advancing the practice of orthopaedic surgery throughout the state.
There are a number of reasons why TOA is an employer of choice; here are a few of them:
- Stability - TOA has been in Middle Tennessee since 1926 and has expanded to nearly 20 locations!
- Impact - TOA’s team members use our careers – whether in our clinics or our business office – to make a positive difference in the community by building relationships and helping patients live their best life.
- Work Environment - The TOA team focuses on fostering an excellent working environment; one of positivity, collaboration, job satisfaction, and engagement.
- Total Rewards - TOA offers competitive salaries based on the current Middle Tennessee wage market, plus a comprehensive suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, and more. Our 401(k) plan provides a company match, safe harbor match and profit sharing match to go along with your contributions.
Here is an overview of the IT System Administrator role: They are responsible for TOA’s servers, SAN, Hyper-V host, and VMWare host. Installs and maintains all server hardware and software as well as troubleshoot any issues with programs, slowness, and outages. Maintains company server backups. Maintains company O365 hybrid environment. Completes assignments as part of new projects, upgrades, break/fix, or other initiatives as directed. Cross trains and backfills the Network Administrator. Specifically, they will:
- Configure monitoring software to insure issues are addressed proactively, and respond to correct issues
- Maintain accurate technical documentation
- Learn and assist with data backups and routine recovery test
- Administer hyper-v servers, VMWare, Citrix, SAN, and O365 hybrid environment
- Administer the Mitel (formerly Shoretel) VoiP phone system
- Maintain all server grade equipment in switch closets at care centers
- Cross train with the Network Administrator on both networking and server administration to better support the team as a whole
Here are the qualifications and requirements our successful candidate will possess:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates in CSCI preferred, equivalent 4+ years’ experience accepted
- 3 years server administration experience required
- Experience with O365 preferred
- Experience with VoiP required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs)
- Strong analytical/technical ability
- Excellent communications skills (i.e. ability to interact effectively with end users, physicians, management and co-workers)
- Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness to others while staying focused on the issues at hand.
- Comfortable with data migrations between systems
- Active Directory Group Policy
- Experience with domain merges/collapse would be a plus
- Two factor authentication system (Duo, Okta)
TOA is an equal opportunity employer. TOA conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.