World Renowned Cooper Clinic, in beautiful Preston Hollow (Dallas, Texas) is looking to fill a highly sought-after, elite Dermatologist position at the multi-specialty clinic. The ideal candidate is a Board Certified (ABD, AOBD) Dermatologist with at least 5-8 years of experience with cancer screenings, lasers, and neurotoxins. Cooper is involved in all aspects of Dermatology including General Dermatology and Cosmetic Dermatology. Cooper Clinic is unique in that we are a private pay facility only.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Outstanding adaptability and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic
- Possess problem-solving skills, be self-motivated and strive for professionalism.
- Frequent standing, stooping, bending, pulling and pushing.
- Ability to stretch, twist, or reach out.
Education and / or Experience
- Board Certified (ABD, AOBD) Dermatologist with at least 5-8 years' experience
- Experience with lasers, neurotoxins, and cancer screenings
Here's what we'll provide:
- Competitive pay
- Complimentary Cooper Fitness Membership for you and your spouse
- 401(K) matching
- Health benefits
- Discounts at Cooper Complete nutritional supplements
- Employee wellness program designed to help you meet your fitness goals and improve your quality life - you can also earn medical plan discounts and cash incentives
Not quite a fit? For a complete listing of all of Cooper Aerobics' employment opportunities, please visit our Careers section on our website. Click the following link to find your next career!