Landon School is committed to the ethical, intellectual, and personal development of boys. We challenge and inspire them to think deeply, individually, and broadly; to live with respect and honor; and to grow into healthy, well-rounded men of integrity and character who see to make a positive difference in the world around them.
Landon is seeking an on-call Substitute School Nurse.
General duties include but are not limited to:
- Health assessment, communicates, and collaborates with families about health.
- First aid, emergency care, and nursing procedures for injuries, illness, and mental health needs for the school population in a safe, competent, and effective manner.
- Administration of medication per school protocol
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary school staff, including but not limited to nurses, counselors, and administrators.
- Maintains accurate, timely, and thorough documentation.
- Counsels and educates students concerning medical issues.
- Maintains confidentiality with respect to student and staff medical and personal information.
- Current RN license from Maryland
- Current CPR Certification