At Healthy Alliance, our purpose is to improve health and empower the underserved. Every community has its own needs, affecting the health of those who live, learn, work, and play within them. Our network brings together organizations, big and small, to coordinate and collaborate so that all communities have reliable access to the resources they need. Why? Because every New Yorker deserves the same opportunity to be healthy.
As a 2019-22 Albany Business Review’s Best Places to Work and a 2021-2023 Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Health Care award recipient, we strive to maintain a culture wherein high-performing, mission-driven team members collectively work toward better health for all. Dedicated to promoting a culture built upon autonomy, mastery, and purpose, we believe our differences in strengths and perspectives play an integral role in propelling us forward, while our core values ground us, serving as the common thread that unites our team.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN HEALTHY ALLIANCE
We offer amenities, professional development opportunities, events, and programming that supports the interests of our teams, while expanding and enriching our culture. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join Healthy Alliance include:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance benefits available the 1st of the month after hire, including but not limited to medical, dental and vision, group short-term disability and life insurance with buy-up options, flexible spending and HSA company-contributed accounts, and more
- 401K with a company match
- Unlimited paid time off after 90 days of employment
- Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
- Remote employer with flexible work schedules
- A workplace that values safety, respect, employee engagement, recognition, and diversity
- Salary range: $80,000-$95,000, commensurate with experience
WHO YOU ARE
The Senior Business Process Analyst is responsible for analyzing, designing, and improving end-to-end business processes to meet business needs and strategies and drive business decisions that lead to the best return on investment. The Senior Business Process Analyst serves as a liaison between the Business and Transformation teams to ensure that people, process, technology, and data are always considered when defining requirements and solutions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties assigned. Responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Conduct analysis and design at a complex level with consideration for people, processes, and systems with a focus on optimizing efficiency and quality.
- Apply various methods (e.g., interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, competitive product analysis task and workflow analysis, and/or requirements workshops) to discover, model, analyze, measure, improve, optimize, and automate end-to-end processes.
- Elicit and analyze business needs and requirements.
- Create documentation, including but not limited to requirement documents, program guides, RACI matrices, use cases, workflow diagrams, future state proposals, testing plans, issue logs, and task lists.
- Collaborate closely with Technology and Data teams on design, development, and implementation of solutions, including prioritization of business value and user acceptance testing.
- Manage requirements traceability and changes to requirements through effective use of change control processes and tools.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and automate processes, develop process improvements or re-engineering as needed to meet the long-term business strategies.
- Provide advice and guidance on best practices in support of new business and system implementations, including integration with existing processes and systems while maintaining adherence to contract terms.
- Support data management and ensure data is complete, reliable, and valid.
- Facilitate meetings and presentations to diverse audiences (stakeholders, internal staff, etc.).
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree required in business analysis, business administration, computer science, engineering, science, finance, economics, statistics, or related fields. Equivalent work experience in a related field may be considered in lieu of degree requirements.
- Continuing education certifications in business analysis a plus.
Professional Work Experience
- 5-6 years of experience in business analysis with a focus on end-to-end business processes required.
- Management or team leadership experience preferred.
- Experience in health care or social care service industries required.
- Experience with reporting, data analysis, and software development lifecycle required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in flowchart and diagram tools (Microsoft Visio, Lucid chart, etc.).
- Experience with database and reporting tools (SQL, Power BI, etc.) preferred.
- Demonstrated experience using current business process management and automation tools.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate business and technical concepts among both internal and external audiences.
- Must have the ability to understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders through formal and informal methods.
- In-depth understanding of organizational workflows required.
- In-depth understanding of data and its use in management decision-making required.
- Great analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong management and organizational skills.
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in a fast-paced environment with competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
YOUR NEXT CAREER OPPORTUNITY IS AT HEALTHY ALLIANCE!
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of task activities and/or duties that are required of the employee for this job. Responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Offers of employment are contingent upon a satisfactory background investigation including OIG List of Excluded Individuals and Entities (LEIE) and state Medicaid exclusion lists. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
This position involves sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing, use of typical office equipment such as a computer, laptop, and cell phone. May include light work that includes moving objects up to 20 pounds independently or with assistance. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Healthy Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job function involves potential access/interaction with protected health information. Position will be required to abide by company policies and procedures that support federal, state and local HIPAA regulations. Any violations will be subject to company policy which includes disciplinary actions up to and including separation of employment. Healthy Alliance is an At-Will Employer