At Hilltop Residential, we are proud of our vibrant culture. We are wholly committed to being a worldclass real estate investment company that provides unparalleled excellence to our customers and investors. Hilltop is dedicated to creating an unforgettable experience not only as a great place to live, but also a great place to work! If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company that puts their employees first – Hilltop Residential is it!
Hilltop Residential Offers Great Benefits!
• Competitive Pay • 401k with Company Match • Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans • Paid Life Insurance • Employee Referral Program • Short and Long Term Disability • Vacation, Holiday and Personal Time Off • Employee Rent Discount Program • Rapidly Growing Company with Opportunities for Growth
• 1+ years of hands-on general maintenance experience
• Availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
• Rotating on-call responsibility for after-hours emergencies
• Valid driver's license and/or access to reliable transportation
• HVAC license
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications—not race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship or any other status or characteristic covered by federal, state or local law.