About LiveTrends Design Group
LiveTrends Design Group (LTDG) is the leading design company within the global home décor industry. At LiveTrends we deliver inspiration and joy to over 10 million homes a year by combining two timeless forces, Nature and Art, into unforgettable home decor. Through constant innovation, creativity, and exceptional design we provide retail market leaders across North America and Europe with products and services that are changing the industry. All three of LTDG brands (LiveTrends, Urban Jungle, BeYou) are currently available at retailers such as Lowe’s, Kroger, Target, Costco, Trader Joe’s, Wegmans, and many more.
- Assist LTINV team with monitoring inventory of accessories, hard goods, and packaging at all Apopka production areas.
- Ensure inventory is in place to support efficient production flow.
- Hard goods, accessories, and packaging dumps reporting.
- Take pictures of damaged materials as proof for credit if necessary.
- Perform weekly inventory counts.
- Follow up on open transfer requests.
- Return inventory to origin warehouse when not been used in production.
- Ensure assembly is correct according to BOM (ex. proper moss use, proper rock and glue use, adequate glue drying time) and any specific customer requirements/specifications.
- Submit BOM changes through Asana.
- Assist with any quality issues that may arise on shift, working closely with the production supervisor to resolve any concerns.
- Reports directly to Inventory Manager.
- Must be able to stand up for high quality standards and ensure the quality system is being adhered to at their locations.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with good time management skills
- Able to work independently and/or as part of a group.
- Prior inventory management experience.
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish and English).
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401k
- Medical insurance and additional health benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays throughout the calendar year
- Onsite gym
Local Candidates Only
To Apply: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/1982889/Livetrends-Design-Group-LLC/Production-Inventory-Specialist
LiveTrends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
LiveTrends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of LiveTrends and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
Disclaimer: We do not advertise, recruit nor hire via Google Hangout. We do not request confidential information via email.