As Manager, Home Recovery Care, you will lead a team of RN's responsible for coordinating patients stay in Home Recovery Care. Home Recovery Care brings all the essential elements of inpatient care to the comfort of a patient’s home. This care option is presented to eligible patients by our partner health system’s physicians working with a Recovery Care Coordinator (RCC) who then organizes our partners’ care team. As a Manager, HRC, you will leverage the most advanced telehealth platforms and partner with an interdisciplinary network of doctors, nurses, social workers, and ancillary providers to improve the health and well-being of our patients.
You will manage the local RCC team and report to the Regional VP of Market Operations. The Manager, HRC will be responsible for presenting quality data and individual patient outcomes to physicians and other clinical departments that may refer patients into Home Recovery Care. You will meet with key health system stakeholders to forge positive working relationships that will contribute to further collaboration in treating patients. You will also be responsible for implementing Home Recovery Care across our partner health system’s hospitals.
Contessa offers a unique opportunity for individuals interested in being part of a fast-paced start-up culture at an organization leading the country in redefining the way we care for patients. To best advocate for the patient, you must exhibit boundless empathy, unwavering integrity, and a willingness to go above and beyond to do what is best for our partner health system’s patients, their families, and our physician partners. At Contessa, you will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the people’s lives and be a part of shaping an innovative space in the healthcare industry. The Manager, HRC will have strong leadership and management abilities, influencing skills and diverse acute nursing care experience. You will also perform the responsibilities of the Recovery Care Coordinators that report to you.
• Oversees daily operations for the assigned market, including direct supervision of market Recovery Care Coordinators.
• Provides information to leadership necessary to generate financial, operational, clinical reports.
• Generates operational, clinical, and quality reports and presents market updates on a regular basis.
• Meets regularly with health system leaders and physicians to provide education about Home Recovery Care, convey clinical information and gain feedback.
• Facilitates communication and coordination between all members of the care team.
• Work with partner physicians to educates patients on the Home Recovery Care model; provides telehealth education.
• Working with our partner’s providers, confirms admission health and home assessment to ensure the home environment is safe.
• Coordinates referrals and appropriate resources to assist patient and/or caregiver in continuation of care in the outpatient setting.
• Ensures that patients have access to appropriate services to meet their provider directed care plan needs.
• Maintains all required documentation on provider and patient interactions including visits, intake, interventions and patient issues.
• Interacts with the patient and the multidisciplinary team to facilitate provider’s evaluating and documenting measurable health care goals. Communicates to the appropriate providers any patient environmental barriers to patients’ fulfilling their provider’s care plans.
• Communicates discharge information to other clinical departments or members of the Care Team.
• Education: ASN – Associate of Science in Nursing required, BSN preferred
• Licensure: Current, active RN licensure in good standing required
• Certification: Care Coordination and Transition Management (C.C.C.T.M) preferred
• Experience: 3-5 years of acute nursing experience required. 2+ years managing direct reports; interaction with leadership teams preferred
• Work Schedule: Ability to work day and evening shifts required, including holidays and after hours
• Health: Able to pass required drug screen and communicable disease screenings required
• Background: Able to pass detailed criminal background check required
• Ability to provide superior customer service; every operational decision is made with the patient in mind. Patient safety is our number one priority.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain written records and reports. Excellent verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
• Exhibits exceptional interpersonal skills and proper judgment when dealing with provider partners, staff and patients.
• Ability to predict needs as best as possible and communicate with patients’ providers to help them stay one step ahead of the patient’s care.
• Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals. A positive outlook and a can-do attitude is a must.
• Enjoys working within teams; dependable in both productivity and attendance. Flexible and willing to share on-call after hours with other Recovery Care Coordinators.
• Ability to consistently communicate with teammates; open to feedback from team members and follows through on all commitments.
Our team members are our greatest asset. That’s why you will find that Contessa Health has built a culture around trust, open communication, and a unified desire to change the way healthcare is being delivered. It’s important to us that you like your job, are motivated by the work you do every day and feel supported by leadership. Contessa Health offers a generous compensation and benefits package, a strong belief in a healthy work-life balance and great opportunities for career growth.
Contessa Health Home Recovery Care Model: https://youtu.be/flCytCia2vo