The Senior Lighting Technician works with the Production Supervisor to execute all aspects of lighting, visual systems (such as LED video walls or projection), staging, rigging, scenery, and the coordination of technical elements related to Harvest’s live or recorded events and meetings.
This individual is expected to maintain the lighting and visual production equipment; and organize cables, gels, gobos, lighting consoles, expendables, and any other lighting equipment. Schedule and perform maintenance for systems and fixtures that require maintenance. Lighting Technicians should constantly be training up their fellow Lighting team as well as training volunteers and overseeing how volunteers operate the equipment.
The Senior Lighting Technician will work as a creative team member, designing lighting and visual elements and operating lighting consoles or other production gear for the event or meeting. This individual must have a working knowledge of the latest production equipment; possesses a moderate to expert level of technical knowledge on how to program custom lighting & visual scenes and design a lighting & visual system for those events that require it.
This individual should also possess excellent organizational and communication skills to work side by side with the Audio & Video teams. They serve with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promotes Harvest’s culture, values, and mission.
- Install, adjust and operate lighting equipment, including but not limited to Lighting Fixtures, Lighting Consoles, DMX Nodes, Lighting Network Infrastructure, Gels, Gobos, Cable, and Hazers.
- Diagnose and resolves lighting problems.
- Assist with the programming and updates to various lighting consoles.
- Repair, bench focus, hang, and focus lighting fixtures.
- Notify the Production Manager when major equipment repairs are needed.
- Design layouts of lighting equipment and perform upgrades and maintenance.
- Work with leaders to ensure stage, sets, speakers, and worship team are evenly lit on camera.
- Maintain Media servers and integration for video walls or any media that is synchronized and integrated with the Lighting system.
- Schedule and perform basic to moderately complex maintenance for systems and fixtures that require repair.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory list of all lighting equipment at the campus.
- Assist with the training of volunteers and oversee how they operate the equipment.
- Physical Requirements, with or without accommodation: the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. consistently and 50 to100 lbs. on a semi-regular basis, also prolonged periods of sitting, standing, climbing, crawling, stooping, kneeling, bending, carrying equipment, and prolonged periods of looking at computer screens
- Duties are not exhaustive and are subject to change at any time.
- Must be 18 years old or older to apply.
Salary Range: $26.00 - $30.00 Per Hour
Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God. Therefore, our ministry emphasizes the exposition of God’s Word from Genesis to Revelation, line upon line, precept upon precept.
We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential and that repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come into a relationship with God.