Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of your patients? If you are passionate about patient-centered care and delivering high-quality outcomes, we want to hear from you!
H2 Health is looking for a full-time Patient Coordinator & Fitness Assistant to work at our BODYWORKS outpatient clinics and 24/7 gyms located in Beckley, Princeton, Pineville & New River, Oak Hill, WV. This position will rotate locations between our Beckley, Princeton, Pineville, and New River Oak Hill locations. Our ideal candidate is someone passionate about helping others, committed to providing great customer service, and looking to grow within our family. We provide a flexible work schedule to accommodate your lifestyle.
As the Patient Coordinator & Fitness Assistant, you are directly responsible for scheduling visits and communicating with staff, patients, physicians, etc. to maintain proper care coordination and continuity of care. You will also be responsible for member registration and account management, answering phones, facility and gym equipment cleaning, and clinic laundry.
You will assist our scheduling team in ensuring that members/patients' health care benefits will cover wellness memberships or the patient meets self-pay criteria. You will update and maintain monthly membership enrollments and monitor for accuracy. You will be the point of contact for all daily activities.
Education: High School Diploma preferred.
What You'll Need:
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills and time management
- Strong oral & written communication
- Medical office assistant experience or background preferred
- Facility cleaning, laundry, and maintenance
- Computer knowledge
- Organized and able to maintain a clean work environment
- Must pass required background checks
What You'll Get:
- Competitive Compensation: Your skills and experience will be rewarded with compensation that reflects your true value. But wait, there's more! Brace yourself for our thrilling and profitable performance bonus program that will propel your earnings to thrilling new heights!
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, a 401K plan, generous PTO and paid holidays, parental leave, company-paid life insurance, flex spending, company-sponsored healthcare reimbursement account and more.*
- Professional Development: Access to mentorship from experienced patient coordinators to learn from their expertise and gain valuable insights into the profession.
- Work-Life Balance: We believe in a healthy balance between work and personal life, allowing you to thrive both professionally and personally.
Why H2 Health:
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving the community and are committed to making a positive impact on the environment.
- Commitment to Quality Care: Our focus is on providing top-notch care to our patients. If you are dedicated to delivering the best possible outcomes, you'll find a fulfilling home with us.
- Inclusivity and Diversity: We embrace diversity and foster a compassionate workspace for everyone.
- Endless Opportunities: We encourage professional growth and support your career advancement within our company. With multiple clinics across states, there are even opportunities for relocation and travel if you desire.
- Interdisciplinary Team Approach: You'll be part of a dynamic team working together to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients.
Join Our Team Today:
If you're ready to make a difference, grow professionally, and join a supportive and caring family that values excellence, accountability, integrity, customer service, and diversity, we can't wait to hear from you. Apply now to become a valued member of H2 Health!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At H2 Health, we are an equal-opportunity and affirmative-action employer. Our employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. Background checks and references are required for employment.
*Certain benefits are only available for full-time employees working 35+ hours a week.