The Corporate and Family Operations Specialist will be responsible for providing operational and administrative support to the Executive Vice President & Corporate Secretary and other executives including managing projects, preparing reports, and handling information requests. The position requires an individual with the ability to tackle challenging and stretching assignments in a professional manner.
This is an in-person position located in Lancaster City, PA.
Why work with us?
We know that employees are a business’s greatest asset and the primary driver of success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who are bright, curious, flexible, and energetic.
As a team member at Steinman Communications, you’ll enjoy:
- 4 weeks PTO to start (pro-rated for first year)
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, vision, short-term disability, basic life insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental Leave Program
For more than two centuries, the Steinman family of Lancaster, Pennsylvania has owned and operated a wide variety of businesses focused on serving the needs of local communities. Today, Steinman Communications comprises of, Lancaster Farming, Susquehanna Printing and Steinman Real Estate.
The offices for Steinman Communications are located in the recently renovated 101 N. Queen Street building in downtown Lancaster City. Our new offices are within walking distance of Starbucks, Lancaster Central Market and many other small shops and restaurants.
Corporate and Family Operations Specialist Essential Job Functions (Full Description):
- Handles confidential information with discretion and diplomacy.
- Provides insurance and contract review support and information gathering.
- Exercises initiative in developing, or assisting in the development of processes, procedures and systems for the executive offices.
- Plans and schedules meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel arrangements
- Assists with addressing operational matters such as workflow, budget preparation and control, and process improvement.
- Works collaboratively across all affiliated companies and departments and assists, as needed or requested, with tasks or projects.
- Addresses and resolves internal and/or external customer questions.
- Assists with banking transfers and other banking needs.
- Manages and maintains various databases.
- Preparation of spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel.
What are we looking for?
- Associates Degree or comparable work experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Five years’ experience providing support at the executive level preferred.
- Previous paralegal, banking, finance or trust experience preferred.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant Microsoft Office suite.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form; excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills required.
- Must be organized and able to multi-task and prioritize effectively.