The Sales Development Representative will play a major role in the company’s business development efforts, from establishing initial contact to facilitating follow-up activities that lead to finalizing new partnerships. As a growing SaaS in the autonomous shuttle space, we are looking for motivated individuals who want to be part of building a team. This role is designed for someone who is naturally outgoing and has a desire to have a real impact on business development. A successful candidate will flourish in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and will work diligently to deliver productivity across the sales organization. This is an ideal job for someone with a passion for emerging technology, and who seeks an entrepreneurial focused career.
This is a full-time position based in Arizona.
- Take full ownership of lead generation through gaining a thorough understanding of the autonomous low-speed shuttle market
- Gather market intelligence, perform prospecting, conduct outbound sales-related activities, and participate in industry events
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing in coordinating outbound email campaigns
- Identify and qualify business opportunities through strategic planning and execution
- Collaborate with the sales organization on territory planning and event strategy
- Manage and document post-sales meeting follow up and assist the sales organization in building deal momentum
- Maintain Salesforce CRM to track next steps and key performance metrics of the sales cycle
- Recommend, drive, and implement process improvements that support scalability and partner growth
- Ensure key discovery information is collected and shared with appropriate colleagues before demos are held with prospects
Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Passion for consultative sales and business development
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Natural leadership qualities
- Quick to connect with a friendly, likable demeanor and a team-oriented mindset
- Competitive spirit and drive to succeed
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply new strategies for pre-sales outreach
- Interest in emerging technology and mobility solutions
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field required
- Ability to qualify prospective customers and generate leads
- Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience, preferably in transit/transportation-related field
- Prolonged periods of sitting, predominately in an office environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times.
- Travel up to 25%