Who Are You: Are you passionate about web technologies? Up to date on the latest in Front End Development tools and methodologies?
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop CMS templates used to layout the page.
• Troubleshoot coding errors
• Work with design team to create and enhance HTML templates
• Provide technical support and documentation for clients
• Deliver progress updates to team lead and project managers
• Supply detailed work estimates on a task-based level
• Performs other related duties as required by management
• Assist team in content entry on web entities
• Aide in training and mentoring of new and junior staff
WILL CONSIDER REMOTE WORKERS IN THE US
R2i is an independent, full-service agency that creates digital solutions that connect and accelerate customer experiences to drive measurable impact for the clients we serve. Our core capabilities across strategy and insights, marketing technology, experience design, media, and digital marketing are designed to advance customer engagements and deliver measurable results. For over a decade we have worked with mid-market brands to deploy best-in-class marketing technology solutions to support an integrated approach to managing the customer journey. R2i serves high tech, healthcare, industrial/manufacturing, professional services, higher education/non-profit, and consumer clients including Microsoft, Ingram Micro, Pentair, Leidos, American Cancer Society, University of Michigan, and Fiat Chrysler Uconnect. R2i is headquartered in Baltimore with offices in Seattle, and Silicon Valley.