This position requires a unique combination of social service skills as well as development experience. A degree or equivalent experience in social work, human services, program management, fund development, mental health or chemical dependency managerial roles, subsidized property management, real estate development or related fields is required. This position requires a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation. This person must pass and maintain Minnesota Background Study clearance.
• Ability to read, analyze, and complete documentation required by government agencies and communicate through speaking, listening, and writing effectively with residents and outside agencies.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and calculating percentages.
• Demonstrated competency using computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel as well as ability to learn and use new systems as needed.
• Self-motivation and the ability to work independently including prioritizing job duties.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Skill in establishing and maintaining positive relationships with diverse residents, applicants and staff.
• Regular attendance, reliability, and punctuality
• Available to respond to occasional property or tenant emergencies
• Sensitivity and effectiveness when dealing with people from diverse backgrounds and with special needs.
Center City Housing Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, creed, sexual orientation/identity/expression, marital status or familial status.