OpenLoop is looking for a Director of Clinical Operations to join our team remotely or at our HQ in Des Moines, Iowa. This role will be a member of the Clinical Operations Team, collaborating closely with the Chief Operating Officer.
About the Role
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent workforce planning skills to support multiple complex programs.
- Augment clinical efficiency collaborating with internal teams.
- Lead and adapt training programs to continually improve operations.
- Collaborate with Clinical Operations department to develop and implement complex clinical operations strategies to meet the needs of customer patient populations.
- Create hiring plans based on pipeline needs to ensure alignment with customer demands.
- Work closely with leaders to design effective clinical protocol management plans for training and onboarding clinical teams.
- Stay informed about clinical operation legislation and make decisions regarding the ability to deliver telemedicine services through different modalities.
- Develop and manage state-by-state operational models to maintain practice group compliance across all legislative requirements.\
- Innovate and devise solutions to meet clinical demands for 24/7 operations across multiple accounts.
- Evaluate existing systems for updates, new product offerings, and enhancements, ensuring optimum efficiency.
- Contribute to the development of focused initiatives aimed at enhancing quality in clinical operations.
- Monitor the effectiveness of clinical systems and tools to proactively address potential areas of risk.
- Provide subject matter expertise in clinical activities, collaborating closely with leadership.
- Identify and recommend new policies, systems, and educational tools based on industry changes and departmental needs assessments.
- Draft clear, concise, and comprehensive operational policies and procedures that are easily understood and maintained.
- Coordinate with company leadership to facilitate clinical systems and education as per their requests, supporting the implementation and execution of various clinical programs and systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
If you're passionate about making healthcare accessible and want to be part of a dynamic team working to reshape telehealth, we encourage you to apply. Join us in our mission to provide quality care to people across all 50 states.
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our telehealth support solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
In addition to the salary for this role, you would also be eligible for:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Life Insurance, Pet insurance, and more
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.
- 8-10 years of experience in healthcare operations and leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Health Administration or a related field.
- Knowledge of clinical setting policies and procedures.
- Familiarity with the structure, operations, and compliance requirements of telehealth practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective stakeholder relationship management.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and goal-oriented.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion, including policy development and interpretation.
- Capacity to assume responsibility and exercise authority.
- Proficiency in change management and problem-solving.
- Capability to establish and maintain quality control standards.