About the Role
- Build trust and develop a trusted advisor relationship with assigned accounts.
- Support and participate in all functions of the customer facing team including, but not limited to:
- Managing meetings and workflows such as legal, customer success, and communications
- Demonstrate proactive communication when available
- Identify and resolve issues
- Recommended solutions
- Offer new services (where needed),
- Provide technical support
- Be able to analyze and provide reporting – both internally and externally by analyzing client accounts and reporting in an effort to increase retention.
- Data entry and integrity
- Manage with a sense of urgency and availability as the client’s advocate.
- Regular Business Review presentation creation and management including follow-up to complete deliverables.
- Act as the client champion internally within OpenLoop expressing client needs and expectations.
- Manage client expectations by understanding the client agreement and how OpenLoops services align with contract obligations such as SLAs.
- Enters and updates support systems like Zoho, Healthie, Miro etc. as needed.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Partners with OpenLoop teams like: Implementation, Clinical and Non-Clinical Patient Support, Recruitment, Sales and other pertinent teams across the organization.
- Identifying expansion opportunities.
- Improving team efficiency by creating optimum processes with technology and people.
- 2-4 years experience in a SaaS sales or customer success role
- 3-6 years of business development, sales, or account management experience
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing, high-energy, high-expectations environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An energetic, mature, positive attitude that works well independently and with a team
- Proven track record of taking initiative
- Results-oriented and customer-focused mindset
- Ability to listen, absorb, and respond accordingly
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, while staying organized and efficient
- Proven capacity to learn new technologies for maximum project success
- Ability to construct effective written communication through email or Slack, giving clients and internal stakeholders all necessary background and project updates
$60,000 to $70,000