Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance is the largest orthopaedic surgery group in Nashville and Middle Tennessee. TOA concentrates on the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and injuries of the musculoskeletal system which allow our patients to live their best life. Ninety plus years later we are advancing the practice of orthopaedic surgery throughout the state.
There are a number of reasons why TOA is an employer of choice; here are a few of them:
- Stability- TOA has been in Middle Tennessee since 1926 and has expanded to nearly 20 locations!
- Impact- TOA’s team members use our careers – whether in our clinics or our business office – to make a positive difference in the community by building relationships and helping patients live their best life.
- Work Environment- The TOA team focuses on fostering an excellent working environment; one of positivity, collaboration, job satisfaction, and engagement.
- Total Rewards- TOA offers competitive salaries based on the current Middle Tennessee wage market, plus a comprehensive suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, and more. Our 401(k) plan provides a company match, safe harbor match and profit-sharing match to go along with your contributions.
At TOA, our System Analyst is responsible for helping administer TOA’s servers, SAN, Hyper-V host, and VMWare host; Installs and maintains server hardware and software as well as troubleshoot any issues with programs, slowness, and outages; Maintains company server backups, MFA, patching, VTM, SIEM, and other security initiatives; Assist in maintaining company O365 hybrid environment; Helps complete assignments as part of new projects, upgrades, break/fix, or other initiatives as directed; Cross trains and backfills the infrastructure team.
- Help configure monitoring software to ensure issues are addressed proactively and respond to correct issues.
- Maintain accurate technical documentation.
- Maintain data backups and administer routine recovery test.
- Assist in administration of hyper-v servers, VMWare, Citrix, SAN, and O365 hybrid environment.
- Research new security releases and apply patches with proper testing, communication, and planning on both end points and servers.
- Work in tandem with security vendors and systems to enhance the overall security posture.
- Assist in administration of the Mitel (formerly Shoretel) VoiP phone system.
- Administer MFA, VTM, SIEM, and other security initiatives.
- Administer Knowbe4 for phishing training and testing.
- Cross train with the infrastructure team on both networking and server administration to better support the team as a whole.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong analytical/technical ability.
- Excellent communications skills (i.e., ability to interact effectively with end users, physicians, management, and co-workers)
- Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness to others while staying focused on the issues at hand.
- Comfortable with administering security initiatives such as MFA, SIEM alerts, VTM reports and resolutions, and system patching.
- Familiar with phishing testing and training
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates in CSCI preferred, equivalent 4+ years’ experience accepted.
- 1 year server administration experience required.
- Security certification such as CISSP, CEH, GIAC, CHP, CHPS, MCSE/MCSA is a plus.
TOA is an equal opportunity employer. TOA conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.