Prevailance is seeking an experienced, mission-focused professional to support the Surface Warfare Engineering Schools Command (SWESC) as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) part-time. This position supports SWOS and PMS 339 Specialized Engineering providing instruction, operation, testing, remediation, curriculum support (includes updates and maintenance of curriculum), administration, safety, and management support services for formalized naval training. Supplement instructional services, to include remediation, and management support to support firefighting, engineering, and other related subjects as directed by Navy Educational Training Command (NETC), the Training Support Centers (TSCs), Training Support Detachments (TSDs), and SWOS Engineering Learning Site (ELS) Pearl Harbor. Support high risk training evolutions.
- Be certified at the EMT basic level and registered with the National Register of EMT Professionals or an equivalent for the local state as appropriate
- Be certified in Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers by the Red Cross or American Heart Association
- Be certified as a Licensed Training Provider or Certified Instructor by the American Red Cross or the American Heart Association
- Be certified in Heat Stress Monitoring
- Meet high risk training standards: Must be personally capable of performing all training evolutions including the ability to effectively ascend or descend ladders, go through narrow passageways, be free of any abnormal fear of heights, withstand extreme heat conditions, and lift a maximum of 50 lbs
High school diploma or equivalent
Must be able to obtain a favorable background
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.