New Wave Design & Verification (New Wave DV) is seeking a skilled and experienced sales manager to join our team. This position is primarily focused on sales with aerospace/defense/military integrators and prime contractors engaged in complex electronics design and production. Additional customer accounts include medical technology, telecommunications, and financial companies. Responsibilities include opportunity identifications, qualification, and proposal management. Position will also be responsible for management of independent sales representatives and prioritization of solution engineers.
- Identify and manage business opportunities in the West Coast US for New Wave DV products and services.
- Manage sales and opportunity pipeline including: expected revenue, design wins, priority of engagements, probability of win, key decision makers, and value proposition to customer.
- In person and remote communication directly to account contacts including: senior company leaders, program managers, supply chain managers, buyers, and technical leads.
- Overall ownership of all sales and account management efforts within the region.
Increase New Wave DV sales while maintaining satisfactory profit levels.
Recommend and implement sales strategy to accomplish goals.
Manage quoting activity to achieve profit objectives.
Manage multiple channel selling strategies.
Develop customer relationships for long-term customer retention.
- Maintain industry and technical knowledge.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in technical sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and opportunity prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficiency in MS office and other computer tools
- Familiarity with sales opportunity management programs such as Salesforce
- Education or experience in engineering, science, or technology will be considered beneficial.
- Due to the type of work at our facilities and certain access restrictions, successful applicants must be of a "U.S. Person". The candidate must be able to prove so, with remittance of proper identification supporting so, upon an acceptance of employment.
About New Wave DV:
New Wave DV is a leader in international electronics sourcing, design, verification, and service for the commercial, telecommunications, aerospace, defense, and high-reliability markets since 2005.
The New Wave DV team is made up of passionate engineers who have extensive experience designing, building, testing, and delivering electronic systems.