We are seeking to hire a forward thinking, highly organized, and individually motivated Senior Marketing Coordinator to play a key role in the success of RCHS’ various business goals through the management of marketing related activities. This role is responsible for collaborating with the office’s marketing, graphics, and business development teams in a fast-paced atmosphere while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
The ideal candidate will be collaborative, flexible, organized, precise, and willing to integrate into RCHS’ office by learning about our culture and business goals from the inside out. A team player with a can-do attitude, a self-starter, and the ability to be adaptable to changing situations is essential.
- Collaborate with Senior Director of Marketing and Communications and Director of Marketing and Business Development, and the firm's leadership, to facilitate the execution of strategic plans and marketing plans
- Assist in external promotion of the firm to support various growth goals
- Oversee lead and pursuit tracking in CRM database in collaboration with firm leaders
- Thoughtful management, preparation, coordination, and production of qualifications packages, proposals, presentation materials, and competition pre-qualification entries
- Support content creation for proposals including editing and a strategic eye to ensure effective communication
- Ability to generate marketing packages/collateral from start to finish with minimal guidance
- Manage preparation and maintenance of firm collateral such as project sheets, resumes, publication lists, etc.
- Lead project award submittals
- Support project photoshoots and corporate event production