The Senior Product Marketing Manager will report to the Chief Experience Officer and will be responsible for establishing the market strategy, product marketing and messaging for Beep’s flagship mobility services software platform, working in collaboration with Product Management and Research & Development. The Product Marketing Manager will be accountable for market analysis, ideation and concept development, definition and documentation of market requirements, stakeholder engagement and content marketing. The ideal candidate will have experience launching software products in the automotive, smart city, or other related high-tech industries, be able to serve as a subject matter expert with respect to the “state of the art” in autonomous systems and mobility, and be able to effectively manage and communicate priorities across multiple groups.
This is a full-time position, located in Atlanta, GA or Orlando, FL.
Essential Job Functions:
- Engage internal and external stakeholders with respect to functional and nonfunctional needs—serve as the “voice of the customer”
- Track market trends, maintain market size and projection data, and conduct ongoing competitive analysis to identify opportunities and risk
- Participate in the sales process, providing sales enablement and training
- Work with marketing to create content assets, product demonstrations and presentations
- Participate in industry conferences and trade shows as a product evangelist
- Interface with partners with respect to their product and market strategy to ensure alignment
- Collaborate with product management, marketing and sales to bring products successfully to market
- Bachelor’s Degree in a marketing or STEM field
- 5+ years experience as a Product Marketing Manager with 2 years in a market-facing capacity
- Product management experience in the automotive, connected vehicle, transit, or mobility industry
- Experience working in an agile product development process
- Qualified candidates will exhibit high emotional intelligence
- Qualified candidates will be able to effectively communicate complex topics across a variety of audiences
- Ability to be productive across a distributed team
- Qualified candidates will be detail oriented, with strong writing skills
- Prolonged periods of sitting, predominately in an office environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times.
- Travel up to 25%